Licensed since 1983, and a Broker since 1986, I believe that knowledge blended with excellent service is the foundation for a successful business.
Born and raised in Smithfield, I am a lifelong resident of Rhode Island except for the time spent in the U. S. Navy. My hands-on experience with construction and being a former certified real estate appraiser has helped guide my clients through, and help troubleshoot potential problems with the real estate transaction.
- Licensed Broker
- Former owner Richard Lemieux & Associates, Glocester
- Former co-owner/sales manager Chris Clark realtors, Smithfield/Glocester
- Former Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Developed new homes, rehabilitated existing homes
- Former photographer in the U.S. Navy and U.S. Naval Reserves
- Former Little League Manager, Burrillville
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Rhode Island Association of Realtors
- Member of the Kent Washington Association of Realtors
- Member of the State Wide Multiple Listing Service
- Former Member of the Providence Board of Realtors
- Graduate of Realtors Institute